The Almighty Bathroom
Today’s bathrooms are wonderful. Showers that “rain” on you, warm air hydrotherapy bathtubs, sinks that look like water worn boulders. You can pamper yourself now and smile on your way to the bank when you sell because homes with good bathrooms are in demand.
Explore and Plan
The scope and style of your bath update needs to fit the style and price range of your home and your family, and you’ll face space constraints. One way to approach the project is to canvass various places that sell bathroom fixtures, see what you like, comparison shop, and then see if there’s an outlet for your price range with a good 'design person' who can help you on a free basis if you order from them. Put together a plan within your budget and you are on your way.
Simplicity is prized today in simple, neutral colours. Simplicity does not mean boring. Far from it. The simple can pamper and provide for a great visual appeal.
Here are my 5 fast tips:
1. Paint the existing old tiles with a special 'tiles paint'
2. Change the shower curtain or replace it with a glass shower screen
3. Buy a new toilet seat (soft-close) or if necessary a whole toilet set
4. Change the vanity top or buy a new vanity-cupboard-set
5. Change the handles and knobs or install flick mixers
Improved bathrooms can actually add tens of thousands of dollars in equity to your home. Please don't hesitate to contact me, if you wish assistance BEFORE you start renovating your bathroom.